Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Personal Views

My personal views on this book were that it was very interesting, and it kept my mind constantly thinking, and moving at a rapid pace. I found this book very fun to read, and hard to put down, it is one of my favorite books that I have read. Though this book was very interesting, it also had some far fetched ideas. The amount of antimatter which the Vetra's created was so enormous, nobody has gotten anywhere close to this kind of knowledge yet, and this part of the novel was slightly futuristic, though it made for a very good story. Also I thought that Langdon seemed "indestructible" he had so many near death experiences, that he got out of every time, for example when he used his coat as a parachute to jump out of a helicopter. This was a little bit of an extreme event, that likely would never have worked in real life, but once again, it made for a great, intense story. All in all, I really enjoyed this book, and found it really easy to read. It was written well, kept your mind going, was fast-paced, filled with intensity, and had a totally original story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment